ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Jcurve is not looking too positive - they announced in their...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Jcurve is not looking too positive - they announced in their last update (20 April) that they are revising down expectations and are only going to do about $500k NPBT for FY 2018. And that is before tax! In addition, Jcurve are revising down sales expectations with the biggest clue being; Jcurve are looking for an acquisition which appears to indicate they are already lacking future scaleabilty in combination with slowing sales. Further acquisitions will also require dilutive capital raises which appear to be required just to support underlying sales maintenance. I would not consider Jcurve's tone in that announcement to be positive - it is essentially sending a warning to the market that you may have missed? It is probably also the reason why their mcap is so low.

That is a very different story to ANO or MPW which are both not only cash flow neutral/ positive but they also have large organic growth projections that support further scaleability. ANO is also supporting such growth through the increase of factory output/ capacity another positive sign. Similarly, MPW's high increase of recurring revenue in addition to further build up of their core client base which is consolidating a fragmented market makes them an attractive buy.

My point is - it is not only about small mcap/high revenue - but also a realistic look at growth and scaleability which is important when choosing companies. (In my opinion).
    Last edited by bruutz82: 13/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $34 47

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5850 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.