@princey37 @**e1231..Been doing some more back testing on...

1. 13,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7672
    @princey37 @**e1231..Been doing some more back testing on this..it seems that if we can get the very 1st wave right the rest takes care of itself..I used CXU as a template mostly but it could have been any other breakout starting from this exact point (in fact I did use quite a few others to test it as well) some from as far back as 2018.. the MACD window at the bottom is just daily and weekly MACD`s in the same pane and its very important that they are both in this position (that is the weekly just crossing its axis line and the daily MACD sweeping up from just below or very close to the same axis ..this is the earliest point of compound momentum ..sometimes it all looks ok on price, ie: the EMA`s and Fibs are doing the right things but the two MACD`s are not quite in this aligned sequence...I suspect the 200 day EMA might have something to do with sorting this out and will look into that later...I`m in ENV at the moment and feeling ok about it but if it starts deteriorating from here will switch over to BRN in a flash...have you guys seen anything new? BRN next trade.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.