Hi.. just a couple of the ones I'm in and/or watching at the...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Hi.. just a couple of the ones I'm in and/or watching at the moment. I have been day trading higher cap ones in strong uptrends and avoiding spec stocks for day trades using the 1/2/5/10/15 min chart for entries on the 65ema and selling if it drops more than 1 pip below, then waiting at the next one. Only one week in but very profitable. Using much larger trades to leverage the few percent gains.

I'm finding that they do seem to work better with much clearer ABC corrections preceding the hit on the 65 ema. Not sure if this is also the case with the longer term ones coming off the daily.

MKG one to watch over the next few days. Dipped slightly below the 65ema on the daily but may be starting to turn up now with the daily MACD crossing above 0 today. In at 1.4c.
    Gold explorer with great hits recently and gold at the highs.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6078/6078470-55e6ff5ac747f7b704a5099437ce5f4f.jpg

ZIP possibly in a B wave and may come down to the daily 65ema (recently bounced off the hourly with a hammer candle at $1.195 before moving back up) Waiting and watching. These larger cap stocks in uptrends provide really easy day trades off the 65 ema on various intraday timeframes.

WCN moving off the daily and weekly 65ema now, in at 1.4c and watching very closely.

BRN looking great at the moment even if I did accidentally sell 75000 instead of buy a trading parcel yesterday at 34.5c just before it took off in the last hour. Hoping to buy it back at 35c today.
    Last edited by Captain Kiethy: 04/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.