AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

That's not bad Owen ... realistically though a $1b market cap...

1. 4,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    That's not bad Owen ... realistically though a $1b market cap upon next break is in my opinion a very minor possibility ... of course stranger things have happened. I remember back in 2007 our Fed friend Bernanke said the system is fine, then it was Hank ... and then before you knew it it was the "GFC"; thus, I am happy to be wrong of course. Now realistically and all in my opinion once more, given the situation from a fundamental view over the next 3 months a test of the 23.5c high is not out of the question. This would of course need to include some more positive exploration results (accompanied with a fair/ modest macro view), which (and again in my opinion) would likely be released 1 month after the vote and absolute finalisation of any outstanding shares - which I have always felt were underwritten; even if not publicly announced. I also continue to find the Greenstone investor extremely interesting, and not sure if it has ever been mentioned yet I wonder if this is an arm of the Blackstone Group; and if so what type of company are we truly being involved with and more importantly why? - If the likes of such men are involved with little ol' AVB then we are certainly in for a heck of a ride - these shadows do not tend to incorporate themselves with small fish! Anyhow enough ramping from me, just wanted to drop in and say well done to all those who picked up their shares - I think you are all about to have a heck of a ride ... positive of course!!!

Regards, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.