AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Charting & TA Thread, page-97

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I will do a chart for you. Forex markets are going crazy and I have had my ass handed to me twice trying to pick the bottom of Copper. It looks like Greece is going to do a deal and it is going to be good for the EUR bad for the USD and good for the Copper price so third time is a charm I hope.

Anyhow, You have to go back to the dreamtime. Long before anybody had heard about the WA boys spinning a mining story in Brazil. The 2 candles created by the AVB gods at the very beginning was a blue spinning top with a high of 11.5c and big fat red candle with a low of 7.7c.

These 2 levels created are support and resistance for the most recent moves. There has been 3 significant selloffs at the top of the first candle ever created. You find levels of resistance and support by drawing a horizontal line to the closest highest candle. The last failure was also at the 79% fib. If we break out there will be 2 levels of heavy resistance, 11.5c and 13.5c.

I would like to see a break and then a test of 11.5c before a move up. The trend is clearly up. AVB is putting in higher lows and ready to breakout.

AVB Monthly.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.