BOE 2.31% $5.31 boss energy ltd

I agree, although the bona fide newspaper / journalist evidence...

1. 3,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I agree, although the bona fide newspaper / journalist evidence where Gann did a series of technical trades suggests he had things reasonably well pinned down.
    Yes I have read that, however my guess is that they didnt use a bad example for the article.wink.png

The proliferation of Gann systems still don't appear to understand the vital connection between the SQ9/4 and Hex charts, and focus mostly predominantly on the SQ9. Someone once said, knowing how the Pentagon becomes the Hexagon is key to the work.
    You obviously know a lot more than I, re squares.
    I started using squares to the extent that I generated them from the beginning of a company's history but a few months after that I made progress that made them redundant.

There are plenty who believe the roots of the system are ancient astrology - not in the sense the western world understands or portrays today, but linked to mystical Numerology, which in antiquity was synthesized with Theology and Philosophy. The bible is full of it, but that is another story.

My research of many years lead me to the conclusion that Sun Time using the using the American Ephemeris, is a great tool for shoring up probability and in particular when price and time are equivalent. But as you say, there are cycles within cycles and so each stock will have its own cycles repeat and culminate in opportunities. Consolidating that with 101 technical and fundamental analysis tends to work best.
    Agreed

The mistake I made like many others who start out, is trying to lock down the perfect model (picking tops and bottoms), which obviously exists but is not accessible to mortals. I have a different opinion on this.
    Once you can trade market crashes just in shares and be profitable you realize that you must be getting close to understanding just where the turning points are.
    I didn't bother extending my research beyond the Sun because the demands of my career got in the way, but George Bayer has a couple of excellent books that step through his version of the planetary technique. Sounds like you've made some excellent progress in your pursuit - not a task for the meek or willfully ignorant, so congratulations! Nothing is as it appears!
    The sun time is where I started and it soon lead to some amazing progress.

Deliberate vagary is a tool of the esoteric teachers since before antiquity, which is why most people find Plato's Timeaus and Republic, et al a little to ambiguous to understand the totality of the message. Accessibility is via deep contemplation and synthesis of the purposely disjointed concepts.
    Agreed.

David Bowden - there's a name from the past!
    Yes, he had over 90 porches the last I knew, and that was nearly a decade ago!
    He also had purchased and restored a mass of the historic Oz racing sedans...

Waiting patiently is as powerful as knowing where the turns will likely come - the tool kit, as you would obviously know, is refined after many mistakes and searching down many dead end lanes. In the end it all manifests on a chart and can be predicted with some useful success ahead of time. Let the doubters doubt. 100%

As for witchcraft, phones, planes, satellites, TVs, Nuclear and all technology is witchcraft, its a time relative phenomena. Numerology become Math, Alchemy become Chemistry... the evolution of man's search to understand and master his/her environment.
    Agreed.
    I must add a clarifier to these comments.
    Although I have been trading for over four decades I have been in the fortunate position to be able to study pretty much full time for the last ten years..
    In the last three years alone I have been able to dedicate approx 10000 hrs to really fine tuning what I have learned..

Just for a laugh here is a chart I call a bubble chart from when I started getting a handle on squares and planetary alignments. I would use these to trade day to day!
    Ironically , my charts are now extremely simple.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6031/6031371-c412ccb0679f39b0be66fcb4f4669d83.jpg

Last edited by lucky 992: 14/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.31
Change
0.120(2.31%)
Mkt cap ! $2.169B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.30 $5.32 $5.11 $16.40M 3.129M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.31 12400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.28
  Change
0.120 ( 1.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.30 $5.31 $5.11 468783
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.