BOE 2.07% $5.42 boss energy ltd

Yes that chart certainly is a laugh isnt it. It reminds me that...

1. 3,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Yes that chart certainly is a laugh isnt it. It reminds me that the simplest way to achieve the desired result is always the best solution.
    Anyone can design something complicated because most people need heaps of simple steps for them to understand it.
    Once you get your designs/systems to a stage where people look at it and say... how the hell does that work.... you know you have about nailed it.

Davids courses got me started and I still use them as a reference and still learn from them all this time later.
    I remember when I ordered the first one.
    There was very little work about at the time and I sent off a valuable to me at the time, $1500. About two weeks later I opened a very small parcel from him.... It was a packet of jelly beans!
    Further investigation revealed a note, which said..... food for thought!
    Needless to say it got very interesting once the starter pack arrived. I ordered the next part to the course as last part paid for itself.
    I still have the hand drawn charts which adorned most of the walls in the house.
    I bought most of the books he recommended, my introduction to Gann.
    I must admit I never sorted out tunnel through the air. I must get back to it as the last three or four years might just have elevated me to a level where i can work it out. I am not that bright, it takes me time to work things out.
    Alexander Elder's Trading for a Living was instrumental for me as well.
    I barely new what a bar chart was when i started. It still gets used occasionally.
    I find it interesting that as you learn and you go back and reread a particular book, you take much new knowledge from exactly the same words.
    I find VSA and Wickoff interesting. Good to have in your armory.
    I do mentor a few learner traders but I don't feel the need to go further. The odds are in my favour at the moment and I figure that if you shared too much it you might upset the balance.
    I must admit I do get a weird satisfaction from being able to place orders (set your traps as David says) days or weeks ahead of time and watch the market come to you.

Profitable trading.

Lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.42
Change
0.110(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $2.214B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.30 $5.42 $5.26 $13.05M 2.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56100 $5.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.43 2570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.41
  Change
0.110 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.29 $5.42 $5.26 546539
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.