TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Autosime, cmonaussie & singdol, Firstly I have not replied to...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Autosime, cmonaussie & singdol,

Firstly I have not replied to your posts because my time is limited & HC for me is an information platform that I only go to now & then to hopefully gather info from companies/individuals & make wise investment decisions.
    The reason for the previous post was that singdol (to my assumptions) seemed to be praising Chatchai for his recent behaviour in non payment for Manora debts due to his diligence as a business man. I was a business owner with employees for many years & the single thing that annoyed me most was non-payment of debts. This destroys small & large businesses alike.
    Please correct me if I am wrong but Mr Chatchai has not met his debt commitments regarding Manora & TAP.
    The same man then wants control of TAP?
    In my humble opinion a person who does not meet his debts is nothing but a criminal who uses the law as leverage to avoid said debts. The whole situation becomes a mess for all involved & usually ends with the honest person involved losing money.
    Manora is a winner as oil fields go. Again in my opinion TAP management has tried there hardest to ensure value for shareholders but were against the odds due to a falling oil price.
    I appreciate all posts on HC TAP forum regardless of content & hold the right to reply, positive or negative, but please have some empathy for long termers who have seen their investment lose more than 50% in the past 6 months. Regardless of ones investment strategy it is a hard pill to swallow when Mr Chatchai is hovering in the background & obviously considering self worth, not the interests of shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.