yes it was hilarious but, IMO - it's actually a strong pointer...

1. 81,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes it was hilarious

but, IMO - it's actually a strong pointer to Donnythink

I'm serious. Whilst most of us consider Donald unpredictable, and that often includes me.

We are getting to see patterns - and once one begins to see a pattern anywhere - past events start to make more and more sense -

I really started to think about how his head works - when we heard how he thinks about Taiwan --

Now - what I am about to say is not because I want to discuss Taiwan - but, because it's purely one indicator of how the Donald thinks -

first - take this with a grain of salt -
    ''Based on the search results, it appears that Donald Trump has expressed views suggesting he does not consider Taiwan to be a priority compared to maintaining good relations with China. The key evidence is:
    Trump is quoted as saying "Taiwan did take all of our chip business. We used to make all of our own chips, now they're made in Taiwan, 90 percent of [them]...Remember this, Taiwan took, smart, brilliant, they took our business away." This suggests he views Taiwan's economic success as a negative for the U.S. and implies he does not see Taiwan as an important strategic partner worth defending.
    Trump also declined to give a firm answer when asked if the U.S. would protect Taiwan from Chinese aggression, saying "I wouldn't want to comment on that." This noncommittal stance contrasts with the strong support for Taiwan expressed by some in his own Republican party.
    The article notes that "governments around Asia are gaming out their strategy in the event of another Trump administration" due to concerns about his unpredictability on the Taiwan issue.'
    '

now - IMO - it's not the KEY evidence - that's only an AI opinion - IMO, it did happen when he was speaking to people about Taiwan - but, the reports I got was that he said to people ------------- look at the map -

and he pointed to Taiwan and said something like - look at this - it's a dot.
    Now look at this - and he pointed to the mass of China - a monster place.

And there we have it ---------- that is how Trump thinks -

he thinks only in terms of mass, power, population, might, BIG over little

opinion? --------- yes - BUT then look at some other examples -

enter - nuking tornadoes

don't look at the stupidity of it ----------- look at what might have triggered his 'could we nuke em' question -

what kind of brain would allow a mouth to open and seriously ask a question like that??

Answer --------- a brain and mind that defaults to ----------- power - what is the stronger force, which will overpower what?

Next example - 'you can grab em by the pussy' --------- what is that all about -
    it's about 'powerful men can do what they like - if you have power, you can do anything'

Now - now one hears that argument - one starts to think - wait up - there's a lot more examples

and yes - there are.

So, for how our Donald will think ----- how to predict what Donald will do - think about what will come to his mind FIRST ----- his default position.

And there are the 'potential' keys to how he will think about Ukraine, Israel, any other subject most likely

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.