GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Skol and all, Your hole in the ground in Brazil appears to...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185

Hi Skol and all,

Your hole in the ground in Brazil appears to bestagnating, it's the wet season from November to April, something you possiblyoverlooked in your eagerness to gamble on the third world. Wasn'tit supposed to be $1 by the end of 2017?

We don’t as yet have a hole in the ground just a few drill holes and rock samples taken, hardly scratched the surface.  The early results have been encouraging; however, we will see what the trial mining plant proves up this year.  As we know the Gold exploration sector of the market is always speculative, still if one is aware of the risks they can be rewarding at times.

As you know it’s not exactly plain sailing with Blue-Chip bank stocks or new technology plays there are always risks attached.

Please let me know what stocks you buy once the factory sale settles as your recent predicting credibility is proving to be an excellent contrarian indicator.   Let’s check the list.

Election of Donald Trump: Skol wrong!

Brexit vote outcome: Skol wrong!

Gold to fall to $800.00:  Skol wrong (so far!)

CBA to advance from $84.92 Skol wrong for three years now!

DRO Well for now let’s just say the jury is still out!

Wells Fargo seem to think US $1,350.00 Gold would turn them negative I’m sure I would be happy with a price like that and a 70 cent AUD would see the AUD Gold price over AUD $1,900.00 and any Gold miner producing metal for around AUD $1,000.00 per ounce would be very profitable in my humble opinion!

https://www.*****.com/news/2019-01-15/If-Gold-Tops-1-350-Wells-Fargo-To-Turn-Negative-On-The-Metal.html

But please don’t you even think of buying Gold or Gold stocks with your factory pile, the last thing I need right now is to have a contrarian Jonah like you realise he’s wrong!

Cheers and very best regards:  Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.