XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

chris fords - guru meditation number thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

More Albany Rockets -

- from the Albany weekend car classic.

Love that front wheel off the ground. The lead has a couple of tyres on the back - full of sand bags I think - to give it some traction.

Quickly into our man of the day as I know Kate, PB and the girls will be tearing at their blouse buttons to see his photo.

Message to our trendy of the day. Repeat after me Fabio.

'Every day in every way, I make myself better and better. I am manifesting in my life lots of attention from the opposite sex and comrades on the xjo forum who I have created but are just electrical impulses in my brain matter.'

Electrical impulses are all we've got but it does put things in to perspective.

If you haven't read our trendy of the day's post - to which I am referring - read it on yesterday's forum. It's too long to put here.

TO whom am I referring?

Fabio

Or as we in the know, know him - Chris Ford.

And why Guru meditation number?

In the early days of computing, there were Commodore Amigas. The infamus 'Guru' error message was the PC equivelent of the 'Blue screen of death'

It gave an error message that the computer super brains in the Atari skunkworks could tell what was going wrong. The rest of us cursed it and rebooted...

Still out of the market and not sure why. Think I might have the old 'Top Gun' thingy' reluctant to engage the enemy. My nemisis the XJO. Still, been able to spend more time making a quid elsewhere.

Happy trading Trendies

PS

Chris, your last cranker day was..

Chris Fords - premature capitulation - friday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.