CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

Interesting points, moving on from risk appetite and borrowing...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Interesting points, moving on from risk appetite and borrowing to invest let's explore the competition factor and definition of 'successful' for CL8:

1) Competition does not mean a non viable business model, the number of major car rental and lease companies prove this. Or for example the number of real estate chains.

2) CL8 does not need to be the next Uber, it simply needs to build its existing base to between 5000 - 20,000 cars and turn a profit. This would make it comparable with a mid sized leasing company and valued conservatively at somewhere 100 - 200m market cap or a 4-8 bagger from here.

3) the best strategists in the Australian car market employed at suburu, RACV and trivet have all assessed the possibility of this being successful and decided to buy in or partner CL8

4) current monthly growth rates are growing exponentially

5) there is not a competitor in the business to business market yet giving them a major head start

6) a large company throwing big money at a business model doesn't either mean they will be more successful - look at masters

7) completely financially derisked with plenty of cash in bank to propel growth fast from here.

as far as I'm concerned this definition of 'successful' is so derisked this is the biggest no brainer on asx to multi bag, and yes I'm very glad I converted 7 figures of options thanks very much, will be keeping every one for a few years yet.

Then, and only once you have a clear understand of high probability 'success' you can start adding in blue sky for mobilise and speculating on a much higher risk / higher reward proposition over and above the growth path they have already derisked.

I think this is still so low in SP because people think mobilise will launch like mycaravan which is clearly rubbish and an embarrassment. Personally I think they have learnt a lot last couple of years and mobilise is going to knock it out of the park launching with multiple major partners.... we'll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.