ClassicBet.com.au, page-2

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    hih, have recently joined and withdrawn easily - original deposit was refunded to my credit card with winnings sent to my bank account - all received quickly.

I signed up after receiving the below offer and took the $600 in free bets - good thing about using the below referrer code is that the free bets could be used on sports.

From: puntoftheday.com.au [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, 3 June 2014 10:02 PM To: puntoftheday.com.au Subject: Brand new Aus Premium Sports and Racing Bookmaker! Huge members Bonuses!

Hi all,
    Please take the time to read this one as it’s a market leading offer and exclusive just for us!
    We’ve tried these guys out over the last 2 weeks and we’ve been impressed with what we’ve found.
    Classicbet is Australia’s Newest Premium Betting Agency!
    They have just recently been licenced inNSW and are looking to extend their brand new client base! In doing so they have approached us here at Puntoftheday.com.au, and come up with an offer exclusively for us!
    They have a MASSIVE one off Deposit Bonus for all members of Punt of the Day! We can receive up to $3000 free!
    All you have to do is sign up at www.classicbet.com.au and include ‘PUNTOFTHEDAY’ in the ‘Referrer’ section of the sign up (after you select ‘other’ in the drop down menu). You will then be eligible to receive Classicbet/Puntoftheday members bonuses.
    From there make a deposit of any amount and you will receive the corresponding extra free bets on top of your deposit with Classicbet:
    600 free for $600 deposit
    750 free for $1000 deposit
    1000 free for $2000 deposit
    1500 free for $5000 deposit
    2000 free for $10000 deposit
    3000 free for $30000 deposit
    You can use these free bets in ANY increment you like and on ANY MARKET on the website except for multis! All Classicbet ask you do is turnover your deposit amount 3 x (at $1.50 odds or more) before withdrawing from the account. For all T’s and C’s you can visit the ‘rules’ section of the website www.classicbet.com.au.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.