You mean you can actually grow avocadoes...?? OK those in the...

1. 2,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    You mean you can actually grow avocadoes...?? OK those in the fridge are targeted..!!
    I'd love a mango tree, a lemon tree and a lime tree. Might have to try the pot variety..!!??

O pb.....oh....those late payment fees....I was wondering how people actually found out about those class actions. We never knew about any of them. We'd be in for quite a bit as well.

Speaking of late payments. I am really concscious of the new credit rating system and the points system. We recently got an account for late Council rates. I was so annoyed as I couldn't understand why they were 'late' as they were't due to the end of this month. Then I realised when the account was last paid by hubby he paid it about five days after the due date. There was therefore a matter of cents outstanding which was interest for those days. This obviously triggered 'outstanding account' ' for which the account was issued. This would have lost us some points against our credit rating...was really anmoyed about this. So, moral of the story....if paying any account late, pay a little extra to cover any outstanding interest.

cheers...
    Cazzex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.