Ha all is explained Mr climate denier sitting on your park...

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Ha all is explained Mr climate denier sitting on your park bench
    I thought you were just too insensitive too feel the change in temperature and that 18 of the last 20 years are in the top twenty hottest recorded verifying the keystone prediction of global warming
    Turns out you are missing a very important sensory organ- your skin- and you didnt feel it happening
    I thought you were too illiterate to read the predictions how carbon dioxide would steadily increase and an accelerating rate Turns out those sockets are without eyeballs so how can you see any graphs of how CO2 is increasing at an accelerating rate as we speak
    I thought it was because you refused to listen that you did not hear that the icecaps would slowly melt .We know the rate is now a rise of 3.6mm per year and satellite pictures of the poles show the where some of the water to do this is coming from.
    Turns out you just couldnt hear with your ears almost totally trashed
    I thought it was because your head was buried in the sand that you failed to notice that the predictions of increased bushfires were coming true
    Turns out even Scomos nostrils were in better condition than yours
    I thought you only had about 90 brain cells to work out most these predictions were all interrelated with with a common thread .Turns out there were 90 less than that and you couldnt do it
    So sad you missed all the predictions while you were rotting away waiting for your life to begin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.