88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Wil007, I totally agree with your sentiments in all respects....

1. 68 Posts.
    Wil007,

I totally agree with your sentiments in all respects.

Careful reading of today's report (how better can it get?), previous reports and DW's statements to date all give me great confidence in where 88E is going.

I'm a little surprised that today's ASX and LSE haven't reacted in a bigger way but after recent retracing, we've still reached a strong point that I believe will only go forwards from here.

For those of us who hold oppies, what a terrific day! (Disclosure: I hold lots!)

For those of us who are potential LTH, I believe this is the once in a lifetime O & G that will come true and our grand-children will talk about!

Over the past 7 years, I've been through quite a few O & G, good, bad & who know's? (Disclosure: I hold 14 mill SSN)

We all know there is still a long road ahead for 88E to fully reap the rewards, but for those of us who bought in last year at silly prices, wow, look we at where we are now. No guarantees, but I have complete confidence in DW and will be in for the long haul.

My only question that I keep asking myself (as I'm sure many others do) at what point do you exit?

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.3K 1.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
590 606717603 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 563194667 141
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.