DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

closest to the pin at close 14/05/09

1. 9,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Ok so today I feel like this after the Dow chucked us a doosra:

Just hope I get to wear the championship belt around my waist soon LOL though!!!

Congrats to Uglystik for taking out the comp yesterday. Standings are as follows:

Wins Poster
    2 Alphatrader
    1 Jets
    1 niclou
    1 phil300
    1 uglystik
    1 Zlato

Big congrats to everyone on the forum for making this thread lively and enjoyable. I have not had time to study the recommendations by Sharks and Robbbbbbb on how to make the competition as I have been short on time to put it into effect. Happy for somebody to take over if they have the time to do the scoring thingy which Robbbbbbb suggested....Might also be a good idea for the mods to consider it as another tipping comp, just like the monthly tipping comps if there is sufficient interest. Much easier to track scores on the HC system than manually outside on a spreadsheet.

Ok so these are the de facto rules established yesterday so far:
    1. Only allowed one bid for the comp. Multiple bids can be submitted but only the first valid one submitted counts towards the comp
    2. Only one bid allowed at a particular value. If two bidders punt the same value, only the first bid is valid for the trophy
    3. Bids must be in round whole numbers for easy counting ;) No decimals people!!!
    4. Only bids submitted by 11:00 PM AEST are eligible for the comp
    5. If you erroneously tip a value which has already been selected by someone else, you can submit a second bid at a different value provided the latter is still a unique value for the night.

How does that sound?

My tip is for -202.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.