CNJ 50.0% 0.2¢ conico ltd

CNJ Greenland Season has started ....., page-293

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

As far as I know, the Argus, with the "second" drilling team, has now arrived safely in East Greenland.

I therefore expect CNJ to give us an "Ryberg/Mestersvig Exploration Update" announcement later this week.

In this announcement, I expect to read the following:

1. Confirmation that the CNJ "advance" team were in action at Ryberg for the whole of last week (and undertook over 60 hours of work at Ryberg i.e. at least 5 x 12 hour shifts), as well as the details of the work that they have carried out so far.

2. Confirmation of "XRF analysis" results (fieldwork and analysis carried out by TS) at Pyramid etc. (might still be a bit too early for this though!).

3. Confirmation that the "second“ drilling team has arrived (by sea on the Argus).

4. Confirmation that CNJ have indeed purchased additional drill rigs for immediate use at Mestersvig.

5. Confirmation that this "second" drilling team will commence drilling at Mestersvig asap (using the newly acquired drill rigs that are already on land in East Greenland).

6. Confirmation that CNJ will now have two entirely separate sets of drill rigs and two entirely separate drill teams in East Greenland, who will be operating independently and at the same time i.e. at both at Ryberg and Mestersvig, which will allow CNJ to accomplish even more this year (at both Ryberg and at Mestersvig), than they originally planned to do.

I will post again after I have read CNJ's "Ryberg/Mestersvig Exploration Update" (which should be released later this week).

Wishing you all a very profitable week.

P.S. Given that GAL, in their "Highest Grade Assays To Date From Callisto Discovery" announcement from today, said that the Callisto discovery is "open in all directions", I am very much looking forward to the commencement of CNJ's/GSR's very own "PGE" targeted drilling program within the eastern part of their MTJV tenement number R63/4 (which is only 200 metres south of GAL's Callisto Discovery).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $18.34K 18.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 38938343 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18988251 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ 465000
Last updated 14.50pm 14/05/2024 ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.