Lol, a snake would certainly do that for a while, although...

1. 11,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Lol, a snake would certainly do that for a while, although regarding the spider in the car - that is the first time I've ever checked for them in the car and gave up checking the bed by the age of eight.

The feeling that there was one in the car was as clear as a bell. Who knows how many car accidents are caused by such things.

Learned a very hard lesson regarding the importance of listening to my inner feelings/thoughts many years ago in Spain. We had just settled down on a beach when I had a huge urge that someone was stealing the gear from our camper van. Thought to myself that that was stupid and paranoid, so made the 'effort' to put the 'unfounded' thoughts aside and said nothing to my partner who had just arrived at our spot on the sand. Sure enough when we returned to the van, found the back door wide open and stripped of everything, except for some dirty washing! Went to the police - bunch of crooks. Pulled our passports from the b'stards pocket. Fortunately, my partner had relies in the Netherlands, who were able to give us some handydown clothes and we were able to continue our travels. Funny thing is spotted a woman in a Paris caravan park wearing a t-shirt I had made...grrrr, she didn't speak English.

In hindsight, we should have reported the incident to the Australian embassy. Met some other Aussies, some weeks later in Italy, who had experienced a similar theft at exactly the same place.

Maybe the current economic quagmire in Spain is their karma come home to roost.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.