Coincidences, page-34

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I don't know if this qualifies but just over a year ago I bought another humpy to renovate . The street has a blind crest and left hand bend just after it and one night shortly after purchase I had a dream I was riding my motorbike [haven't had a bike for 4 odd years ] and I was coming home when a car came over the crest on my side of the rd and it was a split decision in the dream to go left or right or over the bonnet .

A few days to a week later I was driving the opposite direction to the dream but in a car and a car came round the bend on the wrong side of the rd just as i went over the crest . I could see he had his head down , phone or ? so it was a split second decision to go left up the nature strip into a pole or fence and as I braked he looked up and swerved left and we missed .
    The dream was reality but with a twist as opposite directions and I was in a car not on the bike . lol

I have been in 2 head ons with motorbikes and 2 in cars previously plus multiple high speed crashes but this dream had me spooked .

g
    Last edited by gse1963: 20/10/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.