AMD 11.1% 0.4¢ arrow minerals ltd

Comments from Steven Michael Managing Director

1. 129 Posts.
    I assume the results you refer to are the Plumridge Gold drilling results.  We have always said the results will be at the end of August and this remains on track.  We are preparing the release and it should be available in a couple of days.  Unfortunately, gold assays take more time than base metals, as you can't use XRF as an indicative tool - the primary assay method is fire assay which takes several weeks.  We then need time to analyse the assays and understand what the mean in the context of the geology and potential mineralisation.

Segue is an exploration company with several projects on the go at the moment, including Plumridge Gold, Gascoyne Lithium and Plumridge Nickel.  I believe Segue's portfolio of assets provide shareholders with several opportunities for exploration success, with the majority of funding coming through the joint venture with MMG - they are spending over $1.5m per annum.

If you would like a call to discuss the Company or any of its projects, please let me know.

I am happy for you to share this information.  However, I think investors need to understand that whether the results are a week early or a week late should not matter.  The content of the results is what is important and what the Company intends to do with the assets.  The aim of Segue is to increase the value of the Company from $10m to many $10's of million or $100's of millions.  We believe we have the portfolio of assets to deliver this value and investors should be patient (and by this I'm not saying wait forever) and assess the Company over the coming months.

Regards,
    Steven.

Steven Michael
    Managing Director

Unit 16/40 St Quentin Avenue
    Claremont  WA  6010

Phone: (08) 9383 3330
    Email: [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $40.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.204K 1.550M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 122464032 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 62779340 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 1802000
Last updated 10.31am 06/05/2024 ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.