''yet Scotty gets the blame'' primarily I blame Howard - but,...

1. 81,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''yet Scotty gets the blame''

primarily I blame Howard - but, one can go back to Fraser

Morrison was just the latest greatest dud of all - heading a liberal party that was in power for 9 years

9 years -------------------- NINE years

and you are telling me that do I notice that Oz has run down in the last 2 years ----------------- who tf do you think was running the joint into the ground for the previous 9 years

or are you one of the stupid ones who think that all of a sudden Oz fell apart on election night??

during all that nine years ------------ homelessness was growing, immigration was growing AND we were dependent on it, housing prices and affordability were rocketing, education levels were dropping, royal commissions were a national hobby, - the list is long - do you need reminding of one thing ------------- 'again' -

Date:15/05/18Time:09:28:30Post #:33094627

hmmmm - I think we do have a crisis coming - a real crisis of massive social proportion - but, probably not the one we have been expecting.

What I see is that if we keep up the immigration rates ----- then, along with the latest findings about dodgy bank practices - and the absolute clamping down on lending practices resulting from that - along with thing like the clampdown on interest only loans -

what we will have is less people being able to get mortgages --

which might result in some price correction - but, by far - by a country mile will have massive implications on the rental scene.

What we will end up with from what I can see is massive rental demand - massive rental price rises and probably massive rises in homelessness

How governments respond to that will be anyone's guess - given their ineptitude in the area of crystal ball gazing and putting in place mechanisms that can only be described as childish folly.''

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.