commission only, oppinion please,i feel dudded, page-10

1. 12,085 Posts.
    "Everyone should just avoid commission only jobs...If it doesnt have a base salary dont even bother applying! Period!"

I agree. Just my opinion, but a decent commission based job would require industry experience and some qualifications.

The sort that will take anyone on and provide no training and then let them loose canvassing customers( ala buskering/spruiking style!) should be avoided. I saw a team of youngsters the other day in my area, on an extremely wet day, trying to door knock selling goodness knows what unwanted product. I bet they packed it in by lunch time. I admire their willingness to work but probably more so because they were bull dusted about the riches to be made. I bet they would've earnt more at Macca's, been warm and fed!

Jardan

I admire your willingness to work. I hope you find a normal, decent job that respects your need to earn an income. Personally, give the pursuit of 'what's owed' a miss. It's not worth your sanity. Those aren't companies, they're boiler rooms.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.