DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Some people said Hotcopper doesn't affect much of People's...

1. 3,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Some people said Hotcopper doesn't affect much of People's decision. This is just public forum. But it is not. There are thousands of people use Hotcopper every day. Some certain degree of effects from Down Rampers like 2ic. People like 2ic are many on Hotcopper forums. 2ic must paid down ramper or he/she themselves, as Trader. 2ic did not post just simple words like Mom and dad Investors. 2ic have kind of knowledge of Mining area and Terminology. 2ic is targeting some particular stocks on Hotcopper. He/She was on WA1 for sometimes, but he/She can't do much down ramp on WA1 as WA1 is in huge Niobium Discovery in WA. no one cares about his stupid/rubbish posts, so 2ic gave up and back to DRE again. 2ic posts every day on DRE forum with very long and copy and paste graphics etc. Who will spend so much time to doing that without benefits from it. Don't say it is hobby. that is totally rubbish. No one will believe that. I don't. So just friendly remind DRE holders that put 2ic on ignore mode, or just simply don't get effect so much from his rubbish posts. I don't put on 2ic on ignore because I don't get any effect for my decision, but I just don't want to see some people here will get bite from these posts and will miss big opportunity. Time will tell and 2ic will disappear from DRE forum once we can see full pictures of DRE story. Remember, Gold, Copper, Nickle and Rare earths are the King in Commodities and still winner in the future . DRE have all of these in the bag. just a matter of time. Be strong and patience guys.. good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $25.15K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3319617 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1696492 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 786733
Last updated 15.58pm 02/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.