GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Conf Call (Long positions only), page-2

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I would be interested to know if Galaxy set a cut off date originally for SDV bids and was asked to extend it by 1 or more companies in order for them to do further due diligence.   And if not then maybe they should put a cut off date on.  At least gives some certainty and forces the hand of interested parties to hurry up.

That being said,  maybe its a good thing its taking longer now lithium prices are down.    Maybe give them a chance to recover so the partnership can be valued higher?

Im thinking the posco transaction could take a few more months than feb.  If there is a considerable backlog of work for the courts to go through over there.   

Cant say I was too fussed or surprised with the lower margin.   Im just happy they managed to complete the enhancements without effecting the production to the point of making a loss for the qtr.

I wish the callers had of asked all their questions rather than doing it offline

It would be good of the company to report these questions and answers in an Ann

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.