MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

Sorry Sequoia, but no quibble from my end and as I highlighted...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Sorry Sequoia, but no quibble from my end and as I highlighted above, the few tenths of cent you refer to actually equate to large percent and dollar changes in the value of our holding. Not sure why you believe our holdings are so trivial and your assets are far more important.

Most importantly it's about paying fair value for the shares which is certainly much higher than where we currently are. I'm also not sure why the urgency from yourself for us to sell our holdings, I would have thought that you'd be happy for our share price to increase given the direct correlation between the 2 holdings? I don't see how this affects the bigger picture that the 9 out of 10 superior investors such as yourself are so excited about.

The buy-back continues to move along slowly and steadily chewing through the cheap shares and likely to see this move well into the 3's and then 4's before too long at which levels it seems many will be happy to offload.

The shares are being hoovered everyday and the VWAP is moving by nearly 1 pip per day, so if MSP gets their act together, we could be about 16 trading days away from a meaningful sell off that allows them to hand a controlling stake to AVA. That, to me, sounds like a win for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.