AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Copper demand, page-104

1. 11,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Ah Awoonga my man, I hope you make some mullah on copper someplace when the next run comes on.

What is it with the SP in a month etc? Guys if you want to make money with even a skerrick of probability you are going to have to wait. Sure we will see spurts on announcements re, acquisitions, more copper etc. IMHO. But this should be a longer game for investors from here (those pained by past losses and chirp up I have been waiting, go tell someone who will listen, history is just that) it’s made it to this point in sparkling shape, no small thing! remarkably cheap with time to buy, IMHO under 10 will be seen as cheap and we/you will still have a nice proportion of unhappy campers, take advantage if your DD concurs, do I have enough out clauses

I guess 100m + turnover next two months, we did 50m in the last two dreary months so we can expect all those who thought they had lost their shirt to bail as it ticks up and then off with them to find a proper lotto. Anyway enough of that, the 100m will churn, should we get the odd announcement then I guess it will be faster and all the while copper will look better. What’s not to like.

No advice here, all IMO and as always DYOR

Cheers
    Phil.
    Last edited by philh9: 07/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.