AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

There is no confusion Kalenn. You bought for share price...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There is no confusion Kalenn. You bought for share price appreciation - just like everyone else. This is clear from your own testimony when you first started to commentate on AVB.

I accept that you are a long term investor but please don't try and suggest to anyone here that you don't want to earn a return from the price going up - especially given you have been invested for well over 5 years and were buying "in the 8 cents range, more in 6 cents range, also paid 12 cents for quite a few" after having "been holding for awhile now". These are direct quotes from your first 2 posts from 18th & 25th Oct 2011.

On the 25th October 2012 you made it unambiguously clear that "The reason for my post? Wanting to share with others that the results to date for AVB leave me feeling more confident of an appreciation of the share price than for any other copper stock I have looked at or currently own....Price 11c. Sentiment Buy".

This forum isn't about you Kalenn, but your post above is seeking to alter the historical narrative of your investment motives. My point is not that you may have been wrong on the share price - everyone of us get it wrong and I have had a few (BMO, PXS, VET and others I'd care to forget. Also manged to dodge bullets on HCH & CKA just as you dodged a bullet on DML when you sold profitably in the false rally of mid-2012)

My point is that it is very disingenuous to try and infer you are not in this to make money, when very clearly it is.

When you had a buy rating on AVB at 13c and you wrote - on 30th October 2012 - "AVB has Disallowed and more written all over it” are you now suggesting this did not influence you in your averaging down strategies of 2013 + 2014? That you were buying purely to partake of "the fundamental performance of the company (your quote above)"?

Please clarify exactly how you define the "long term".

In the long term we are all dead.
    Last edited by Agent Cooper: spell check 26/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.