WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

COTY Update

1. 8,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Just recieved the following reponse from my email last week to Glyn and Matt regarding an update on COTY, doesnt sound like COTY is still around!!!
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Hi Guys,

Are you able to provide an update as to whats happening with COTY as I see it was left out of the Annual report. Throughout last year numerous investor presentations discuss COTY as a partner and that they were underway conducting testing?

Example:

2.2 Coty Inc.

Further meetings took place during the quarter in New York with the Coty development group. Coty has been undertaking various consumer trials of OBJ’s prototype dermaportation device, with a project team working on all aspects of the first phase of the dermaportation application.  

OBJ has been informed that Coty will now compile their assessment of their test results and analyse these before reverting back to OBJ.

Is this still the case, and if so why was this not mentioned in the annual report?

Kind regards,
    xxxxxxxx
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Hi xxxxxxxx

Coty continue to be a potential partner and OBJ continues to remain in communication with them.

Thanks

Matthew Wright
    Investor Relations

m: +61 (0) 451 896 420 | e: [email protected] w: www.Disallowedlink.com.au | a: Level 6, 350 Collins Street. Melbourne. Vic. 3000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.