KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Could be positive news

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Since the latest report period actually ended which was June 30 (balance sheet is nothing unexpected), there have been many things that have happened. Money has been raised to lower debt via dilution( how much we don't know yet but its more than the 6 mill they said they needed in the short term). They have also added funds for working capital which means they are earning money from mining and progressing with the drilling plan. So if they hit their production targets for September(quarter) of 7500oz gold and 100,000oz silver of which some will be profit(even after Quintana).

I think there is a real chance that what will be announced could be that they have sorted the immediate debt issues and that cashflow has returned to positive.

So if mining is returning cash and drilling continues and creditors are back under control(still have to sort the notes issues by Feb) then the focus could very well be right back on a revival (which still looks as good as 50/50 to me, DYOR)

All of the talk is just talk as nobody has a crystal ball. I'm not worried about the trading halt either, pretty normal really and the topic of it has just as much chance of being positive.

Keen to hear the outcome Tuesday, when we all know more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.