AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Red, Well done on your buy, I think it is not a bad value...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Hi Red,

Well done on your buy, I think it is not a bad value entry at all.

One thing that is a constant on forums such as this, is the plethora of hindsight commentary and dearth of predictions, but always the other winners in that paddock next door. We all know why, one means you are always right and the other one opens you up to being wrong, I mention wrong first because fear is the dominant force, always how do I make $$$ without risk, spending time wandering around in that search that easy mark, each their own.

I think cu has bottomed and while not linked as such I think a good case can be made for oil too, I think the window in pickpocketing AVB is shorter than many think, but plenty of time if you have the cash sitting. IMO we will see a general end of year rally and more so in resources. If this happens the run up will see these prices gone in Dec and as always with the ASX volumes in Jan will not be available to do much. If we are then looking at Feb and March the horse will have bolted IMO, far too close to Antas completion and the inevitable industry multiples for a cash flow positive operation.

And this without taking any account of even a mildly positive announcement from AVB, and IMO we can expect a couple of these.

As always door.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.