AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

There can be no dispute that the CEO of Cellmid is a very good...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    There can be no dispute that the CEO of Cellmid is a very good salesperson. The fact that she has remained CEO for more than a dozen years proves that.

After 18 months of Covid, a lot has been learnt by Governments, businesses , and the general world populations. There have been early mistakes, mostly understandable, because it was a steep learning curve. More learning still going on.

However, in a post pandemic world, life will be different, but people will still expect it to be back to as easy and normal as possible.I believe that one change from the present situation will need to be ease of testing, because there will be rules regarding vaccinations for some activities and travel.

I know that the Cellmid foray into the Covid Chinese antibody test kits was a mistake, but forgiveable in hindsight. However, looking ahead, the public will expect easier antigen testing( no two-six hour queues), but will still need to be compliant with Government vaccination rules. Since currently, the length of time of vaccine efficacy is not well known, i believe that easy antibody testing may then be in demand. People can then take whatever steps are needed.

This means that the sales talents of the CEO can come into play here. I would like to see her approach local fast test kit manufacturers now (e.g. Ellume, Atomo for starters), pointing out Cellmids distributions channels and expertise that are already in place, locally and overseas, and maintain diligently those connections until the appropriate approvals for fast antigen home test kits are granted in the various countries, including Australia.

There will be a future demand for fast POC antigen testing, already available overseas, and also increased antibody testing in Australia IMO. Let Cellmid, without all the self promoting hype, be a part of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 616675 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.