COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-1000

1. 6,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @yoyo1212

Yes, Australia has unfortunately succumbed to the covid herd madness. One of the most stubborn barriers to any sensible discussion about our reaction to this past year has been the difficulty in discussing the age of the victims.

It has not been such an issue with the vaccine deaths wherein we find that the authorities have happily trotted out the fact that an 80 year old who died after the vaccine was a victim of their age as much as anything else. Contrastingly, no such generous a consideration was given with covid deaths. So I noticed, if you were to mention, or merely hinted, that an 80 year old who succumbed to a virus was not exactly adding to the count of untimely deaths, you were immediately accused of "just not caring about old people".

Nonetheless it is worth noting that 693 of the 900ish of the Australian deaths were over 80. Almost all of the rest were over 70. The average age of death is 82 in Australia. Now, for the benefit of the mushy brained muppets, that does not mean I don't care about old people, what it DOES mean is that I don't need to immediately believe that the rest of the nation is in peril. I swear my parents generation would have grasped that simple fact and yet here we are in this state of global herd driven madness.

Our ancestors who sweated and toiled, built societies and created all that we have today must look at us and shake their heads (or whatever is the spiritual equivalent of a "head shake") and wonder why they bothered.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.