So now that we have established, by your own admission, that the...

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So now that we have established, by your own admission, that the PCR test is not a diagnostic test and merely detects viral particles(rather than illness), it leads on to other interesting and important questions.
    Why was it used as a diagnostic test? Governments obviously knew the truth but chose to lie to us. Do you accept that? If not, then what other explanation can you offer? If they lied to us about that, then what else are they lying about?
    What are the true case numbers? What are the true causes of death? If we don't have an accurate test then what can we know about any official statistics regarding covid? Was it even a 'pandemic' as we were told?
    Since you and I have worked out that the PCR is not a diagnostic test, simply by using my logic and your admission, what does that say about all the alleged 'medical professionals' who went along with it? Cowards, fools or liars, take your pick.....
    So you have gone from quibbling about false positives rates to undermining the basis for the whole covid response, well done. I am always in favour of the truth emerging.
    Oh, and regarding A "false positive" would be a positive test when there were no actual viral particles in the sample. How would one ascertain that? Were all positive results tested again to see if there were actual viral particles present? If not, then how would you have any idea as to what the 'false positive' rate is?

I look forward to your further inputs.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.