You talk about dumb posts!! Firstly, i couldn't give a rats...

1. 3,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    You talk about dumb posts!! Firstly, i couldn't give a rats about how many shots you or anyone else for that matter wants to shoot up. I do give a rats about the corrupt practices of government, health regulators and pharmaceutical companies that were thrust upon us.

In terms of impact, I have seen two work colleagues pass, one a 34 yr old fit young bloke who dropped dead in his garage of a vaccine induced brain aneurysm and another who dropped dead of a heart attack at 48 with no prior history of heart disease. A 16 yr old niece who needs heart surgery for life threatening tachycardia, a grandaughters netball coach with blood clots a foot long in her leg and a granddaughter that gets a period every two weeks. This shit (vaccine) is seriously farcked up and you and pegleg in Thailand are the only two imbeciles here that just cant pass a basic IQ test.

For what it's worth, I count myself lucky I was only coerced into two shots solely because I couldn't visit a mother in a nursing home, nor travel or eat at a farcking restaurant.

How can you truly not get it? Excess death rates, the known lies, the bullshit safe and effective narrative pharma touted that went from 98% all the way down to sub 40% in the space of weeks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.