Why I’m pushing on the lab leak againGuest Post by Alex...

1. 21,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

Why I’m pushing on the lab leak again

Guest Post by Alex Berenson

I know you know the truth about Covid’s origins. The question is whether ANYONE will be held accountable. And remember: the people at the heart of this are the same ones who forced mRNA jabs on us.

A while back, I asked Unreported Truths readers what stories you wanted me to press.

I was somewhat surprised to hear most of you didn’t care about Covid’s origins. You thought the question wasn’t worth our time, because anyone paying attention has known since 2020 that Sars-Cov-2 almost surely escaped the Wuhan Institute of Virology following botched Chinese lab work.

As Jon Stewart – hardly a conservative – said in June 2021:

‘Oh, my God, there’s a novel respiratory coronavirus overtaking Wuhan, China. What do we do?’ ‘Oh, you know who we could ask? The Wuhan novel respiratory coronavirus lab.’ The disease is the same name as the lab. That’s just a little too weird, don’t you think?

“And then they ask those scientists, ‘So wait a minute, you work at the Wuhan respiratory coronavirus lab? How did this happen?’ And they’re like, ‘Ooh, a pangolin kissed a turtle?’ ”

Continue reading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.