Michael56 5 hours agoThe level of propaganda and disinformation...

1. 21,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

Michael56
    Michael56

5 hours ago

The level of propaganda and disinformation flying around at the moment makes it clear that western ‘authorities’ – Security agencies, EU leadership, NATO, mainstream media et al are in a state of panic. I cannot remember a time in my lifetime (I’m 67) when it has been so clear that western leadership is under siege. They simply have no credibility left and they know it. The contrast between the ‘official narrative’ and what everyone I meet wherever I go actually believes on Ukraine/Russia/China, COVID, vaccines, free speech (in Australia right now especially), climate change and Israel/Gaza is quite extraordinary. I find that everyone I meet is on the same page for the most part, and the writing on that page is a complete rejection of the propaganda we are getting from our media.

The one exception is with Israel/Gaza. There is the Murdoch press on one hand which pushes the Zionist line (as does the Australian government, reluctantly I think), but much of the broadcast media, including ABC (Australian ABC), SBS and others are clearly rejecting the Zionist narrative. The anti Israeli/ pro Palestinian student demonstrations in the USA look to be developing into something akin to the anti- Vietnam demonstrations of the ’60s.

Could it be that at long last anti-war sentiment amongst the young generally could reappear?

The travesty in Gaza may be the final straw, but our problem seems to be that almost all politicians (not George Galloway for one) in the western world are bought and paid for one way or another by globalists and live in echo chambers in their Capitols that have been built over many decades. The level of power and control over politicians by the moneyed classes (Black Rock, Vanguard etc. etc.) has never before been as great as it is today. Everything is now subordinated to the whims of the Larry Finks, AIPAC and George Soros types in the world, which is a truly frightening reality.

Today is ANZAC Day in Australia. My ANZAC grandfather would be wondering what the hell he and his mates were fighting for.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.