tbocParticipantwhile visiting Miami in November 2021 i...

1. 22,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    tboc
    Participant

while visiting Miami in November 2021 i referenced Geert Vanden Bossche to a family member and an acquaintance during a discussion about the mandated innoculation and the inoculant. My family member is a retired multi-medium professional artist and the other the son of an architect and a holistic physical therapist. The look of disgust engendered and directed in my direction when I rubbed my thumb and first two fingers together as the answer to why the people’s representatives and the medical establishment were participating in a fraud of such proportion was a highlight of my visit to Miami.

watching today’s post of Vanden Bossche elicited a sense of the duality inherent in this physical reality. The horror of the possible, perhaps highly probable, reality came first followed by a sense of relief that i was not innoculated with the mRNA substance. The sense of relief was followed immediately by a sense of trepidation as i realized everyone i know has been innoculated then a sense of awkward relief.
    Should Vanden Bossche be proved correct there will be some indication of who took a placebo and then many of the world’s geopolitcal problems will be solved. Finally there might be an answer to the quip, “Suppose they gave a war and nobody came”.

the fates have conspired to bring me an unanticipated birthday present this year. Two of the greatest serial liars of all time will be presented in a televised spectacle of lunacy, not to be eclipsed, on my birthday. I can wait.

the fourth sign of The Zodiac promises “interesting times” this year

D of course you don’t see any reaction to the destruction wrought by the innoculant – the balance of the western world is doing what one who posts here stated in a question, “isn’t that what we all have done?” Why would a people who accept genocide resist humanicide? after all there is a chance to achieve “limited policy objectives”. My advice to the mainstream is to double down and get another booster, be part of the solution. Position yourself now to profit from the coming debacle. Hedge your bet, BUY Nvidia!

have a pleasant weekend

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.