The Guardian LOL that bastion of Left Wing Nut Jobs.Funded by...

1. 5,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    The Guardian LOL that bastion of Left Wing Nut Jobs.
    Funded by the same folks who fund those "studies".
    I took the time to find the study and actually read it so i can figure out how they reached their conclusions as the devil is usually in the detail.
    Was funded by the NIH and not shown if peer reviewed in brackets below as was listed at the end of the study.
    Strangely the data they used isn't publicly available and one needs to jump through hoops to see it which raises red flags for me.

"Data availability statement
    Data may be obtained from a third party and are not publicly available. CPRD: CPRD data were obtained under the CPRD multi-study license held by the University of Oxford after Research Data Governance (RDG) approval. Direct data sharing is not allowed. SIDIAP: In accordance with current European and national law, the data used in this study is only available for the researchers participating in this study. Thus, we are not allowed to distribute or make publicly available the data to other parties. However, researchers from public institutions can request data from SIDIAP if they comply with certain requirements. Further information is available online"

Dr Daniel Pieto-Alhambra the author has been a consistent flag waving jabber at Oxford since the beginning and makes sense he'd stay on this path to keep his place and research grants at Oxford

"Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed.

Supplemental material This content has been supplied by the author(s). It has not been vetted by BMJ Publishing Group Limited (BMJ) and may not have been peer-reviewed."

Once again Bellend where did the virus originate?
    The jabbers love to point out the blazing fire and take emergency remedies but are not interesting in who lit it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.