RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Coviu & ResApp

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Coviu have just announced within the blog section today the following

"ResApp's smartphone test will be integrated onto Coviu's Telehealth platform, giving 7000+ clinicians the ability to diagnose a patient's cough remotely."

No ifs, maybes or buts looks like they are very eager and it looks to me like a certainty that it will be integrated within their platform.  So they are claiming 7000 + clinicians where is in the announcement last week it said 5500 + OK not bad growth in a week from 5500 to 7000 clinicians OK NICE

We are excited to integrate ResApp’s technology onto our platform, particularly due to its clinical validation and regulatory approval.

https://blog.coviu.com/2019/12/03/r...available-soon-on-covius-telehealth-platform/

The government backed company is looking to enter the US market very soon... many companies enter  non-binding memorandum of understandings (MOU) that lead absolutely nowhere. That's why when I first saw the announcement I was interested but not jumping out of my chair. Of course I will be more enthusiastic once the deal has been officially signed with price points per cough test negotiated and revenue coming through. In saying that this talk on their website is getting me excited because it looks to me like they "will" be using our technology their words!!!

They're excited I'm excited even big Kev is excited

Screenshot_20191203_190323.jpg

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.