AVR 0.48% $21.10 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Pierre Some good points and fair comments. Imo, The previous...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi Pierre
    Some good points and fair comments.
    Imo, The previous CR bt WP around his acting ceo debut probably prevented us from going bankrupt. Discussions with others and own personal research into balance sheets indicated we wouldn't he here today without the last CR. I consider that a return on investment.

The ones before that which I unfortunately participated in also did Jack sh1t and yes I'm weary and optimistically cautious. I was sold by rodne and the promise of a Vax by Ian Frazer. I hope I'm a wiser person today. Maybe ...Maybe not.

I've been told ALL directors are buying as their own finances and allotment under the rules permit.

If I didn't see a turnaround I personally wouldn't be investing to my own limitations. My numbers and research show all other things being equal I should get a better return on my investment because of this CR.

In fact one of my biggest complaints was taking too much time AHZ appears getting these tissue products to market so it makes sense for me.

Can't make money unless you got stuff to sell!

The other way of looking at it which I 100% respect is why bother to participate - why not let others take the risk and I'll let my existing investment prosper (or die) but without contributing more and taking more risk. Fair comment and 100% acceptable. It's not my intent to influence just being open about my position and reasoning on a public forum.

I have a feeling (imo) AHZ will follow this up with some news that will make this price seem cheap and hence my decision that 30c again is still good value.

Your research may show it's not worth it and I'm not here to gloat if correct or cry if wrong. I'm here to share information. I've had my wins and losses (my ex wife being the most retarded) like all us.

Now just keeping it real....

At what point do people not understand the monetary potential of TAVR and 3d shaped tissue? This is not some vaccine development... this is using our FDA approved tissue that already has significant competitive advantage in new ways to win market share from competitors who only have a bandaid solution where we have a tissue solution.

Dyor and Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.10
Change
0.100(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $405.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.80 $21.38 $20.80 $183.3K 8.682K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2465 $20.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.11
  Change
0.100 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.14 $21.14 $21.11 103
Last updated 15.44pm 08/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.