AVR 0.48% $21.10 anteris technologies ltd

@centro11 @bottle2 [email protected] look me up - I'll be in...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    @centro11
    @bottle2

[email protected]
    look me up - I'll be in the UK, Scarborough for a few years from next week. Happy to chat and always up for a pint / coffee / meal / game of pool.

I respect most peoples opinions positive or negative however there are people here sprouting shit to sway opinion which is baseless. Unfortunately mud sticks!

I have no drama with people expressing an honest opinion or asking a question - even if it appears stupid to a long termer. I have no drama if their feelings or sentiment are negative. I can even accept new posters saying silly things - FFS i certainly did but i was pulled into line by those more experienced.

I have huge issues though (probably stemming from childhood) about:

1. Deception where people exaggerate and state baseless misinformation especially from new holders or new posters or new contributors, for seemingly innocent but likely nefarious purposes - be careful who you listen to.

2. Defamation whereby people attack a CEO or board members character from behind with no basis and no fact. If I attack you - it will be from the front with data - but i don't hold grudges!

There were a few people historically in this forum who sprouted up and sprouted lies and shit - like when the sp hovered between 20c and 25c -> like they had something to offer. I remember several who said we were heading to 10c. Those same or similar people are back and now attacking the cap raising like they have a good track record or even comprehend the products and opportunity.

Your choice who you listen too! But I won't accept BS as it destroys the quality of the forum.

Cheers, DYOR and GLTAH
    Time for me to pack!
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.10
Change
0.100(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $405.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.80 $21.38 $20.80 $183.3K 8.682K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2465 $20.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.11
  Change
0.100 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.14 $21.14 $21.11 103
Last updated 15.44pm 08/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.