Craig Foster - pro racism, anti racism campaigner.

1. 1,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    What a sanctimonious hypocrite Craig Foster is! Apparently only non white people can be victims of racism. It seems that calling someone a 'stupid, white bastard' is not racist because white people are not 'marginalised.' Anyone can call me a 'white bastard,' or a 'white cxxx' and there is no racism there. Who exactly is the marginalised party in Kerr's diatribe against a copper? One earns millions of $$$ a year and is deified as some kind of heroine. The other is a humble policeman who has to deal with her theatrics. Foster may well be ashamed of his ancestry but I'm not. The contribution white people made to this country is enormous.

Foster proudly endorses the 'Racism Not Welcome' campaign. I think he means the 'Racism Not Welcome Unless It's Directed At Whites' campaign.

I asked him some hard hitting questions about his hypocrisy. This was his response.

"Hi Jeremy,Thanks for writing. I am endorsing any abuse at all. I make clear that using a derogatory comment or attack against a white personal is offensive, wrong and shouldn’t happen.But racism is when it has greater impact on a marginalised community.Racial comments should never happen. Period."

In other words, 'We are all equal except some of us are more equal than others.'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.