Craig Kelly Calls For The Immediate Halt Of Vax - Official TGA Numbers, page-26

1. 81,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've no idea what it is - but, when I see just how many of our populations vote for clowns like we have - in Oz and America in particular --------- not so much in Europe - not even so much in the UK

there's something wrong in Oz and the USA

I assume you aren't serious about lead poisoning - I doubt that one - because we get higher levels of the idiots per population outside of the city areas - and, that's where I would expect to find more lead in the air when these turkeys were born

but, - I could easily think that there's something environmental involved somewhere.

in reality - I think the real problem lies in other areas ---------- in Oz - education. Total lack of ability to look further than a few weeks. And, not a philosophical thought in their entire body.

In the US - I think it's in it's culture - religious, turbo capitalism, look after yourself and bugger all others.

I don't know - but, what's clear is that for many years now --------- we have a massive problem with political quality and the people who vote these people in

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.