i have been quiet on these forums recently as have not taken a...

1. 7,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    i have been quiet on these forums recently as have not taken a lot I am paasionate about. I took a con note in this a while ago and also taking IPO (so cost averaging up). It is not only the low EV you should be considering, it has a JORC vanadium legit resource in Julia Creek and unlike QEM, this one is way easier to get out the ground and has far less impurities

Also be advised that the pilot and demonstration plant are FUNDED by the Qld govt and I expect some reasonable positive news flow after listing. I have met with Scott personally up in Noosa and without doubt he is the right guy to lead this. He is very cash concious and understands this area very well.

Let see where the SP is by early December as I think this may surprise many. I am actually happy it is listing soon and prior to the INFLUX of IPO's that will hit if the market turns. SGA listed with sopme 18mil shares not escrowed and it has already bagged.

Lets see if scott who is rather conservative can beat the time lines above and keep the cash under control

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.