OAU 12.5% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Crown Prince Drill Holes, page-147

1. 2,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    We were going great Dabru until BR snookered us, if he had not exercised his preempt rights we would have been able to raise the money at a higher price, but as they say sheet happens.

The reason I mentioned Transylvania is that THX were going to drill a deep hole to see what that chargeable anomaly is at depth. It could be Shale of course but if it's the goodies stand by for some action.

The Southern claim area is a very interesting area as Wesgold reportable paid $400,000 to a prospector for the claim known as Sabbath.. That's sits on the northern boundary of THX Granite Well claims, stories around Meeka is that some very valuable gold was dug up by the old prospectors in this area.

If Transylvania and booty area comes up with gold hits associated with arsenopyrite the whole area, north running up to Lydia will come into play. If that happens Phil and the Chin family may be getting some good offers for their shares.

So close to Christmas, we will probably have to wait for New Year for the next round of results.

Season greetings, you and I need to live a little longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $26.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.64K 818.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 41773539 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 12949409 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.