Dangerfield admitted on national TV last week that he strung the...

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Dangerfield admitted on national TV last week that he strung the Crows along from advice from his media advisor . I was dealt out vile criticism when I stated from a reliable source that he was going two years before he went. So taking from that, mostly ALL crow fans thought he was staying....seriously he would say that , who would want to be jeered by his own club's fans ..same for Fyfe...

Let's put it into perspective...

YOU are a gun player , you have won a brownlow , you are in the peak of your career , your team mates who get a guernsey every week are in awe of you but some of your team mates are envious and despise you , your coach tells you he is in a rebuilding stage and the two prongs from that are , you have to carry them on your shoulders more so again and your chance of a grand final gong has evaporated , your eyes on the big ticket have also evaporated as your more experienced team mates have retired or want to move on , you want to play with a successful team and one that has a shot at the big one , you want to play with class players , you want to play with your mates who are playing at an opposition club , you want success and you do not want to carry your team every week which lessens your playing ability and drains you , you know you are getting older and the window for a grand final is closing rapidly....

Now tell me Fyfe will re-sign at the dockers.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.