ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I think pretty much everything that can be said has been said on...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I think pretty much everything that can be said has been said on this board with the information available. Just a quick note to wish all holders the best in this investment. For the long-termers, I'm hoping we get rewarded not necessarily for the loyalty, but for the fortitude to stick it out based on believing in the technology.

For me personally, assuming there isn't a further delay in outlining the LE, this announcement will determine whether I stay in or not. I have another opportunity and I will not miss another one based on promise alone. The new regime has lost my confidence in their ability to effectively communicate the position / potential of the business, so unless there is drastic change with a favourable event, I'm likely going to hop on my bike and move on.

The only thing I'd add to this is if I do get out I will have ultimately lost on ADO. What I promise is that you won't see me hanging around butt-hurt deriding those who decide to stay around longer. I will not be an 'I told you so' investor who made bad decisions and then pretends to know more than the rest by telling everyone the sky is falling and they should have gotten out when I did. I see zero value in this for myself and anyone who may have to read that kind of drivel.

GLTA, FWIW, DYOR, blah blah blah....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $60.57K 2.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4217061 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 202709 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 720965
Last updated 15.21pm 21/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.