CSL 0.62% $275.00 csl limited

Hi guys, The forum on this one certainly has got heated. Maybe a...

1. 954 Posts.
    Hi guys, The forum on this one certainly has got heated. Maybe a little mathematics is needed.
    Basically since 1980's in America it has not been kosher to pay dividend's under the assumption the money is better used in the company. This led to major increase in CEO salaries and increasing inequality.
    A buy back is ok IF NOT USING DEBT - CSL started down the debt path in 2010.
    Since 2009 buy backs have been done (See especially IBM which is now tanking) to artificially change the P/E (less shares) with debt - this is essentially a Ponzi type scheme following forward. Really is a company doesn't need the money it should be returned to shareholders for them to invest wisely (we hope). Unfortunately this doesn't look good for CEO's sitting on hands and the company essentially becomes a utility without growth, the share price will lag (look at CSL UNTIL buy backs using DEBT were started in 2010.
    The bigger anything gets the inherently more unstable it gets UNLESS it controls the people.
    Debt essentially dilutes money at the expense of poorer and middle class people. Debt is useful if used in producing eg food but NOT for buying houses and cars (non productive long term). Banks make money out of multiplying debt effectively diluting the bartering system of money. Poor people cant get much debt, middle class can it keeps them working +++ and is great for govt strikes dry up (see how they have since 1980's when debt started).
    Australians have the most debt per capita (privately ) in the world - myself NOT included.
    Basically I am shorting CSL big time since they have embarked on this scheme and I feel this is the year for payback time. Govts are getting poored and govts are CSL's majority client (over 90%) they can do nasty things unexpectedly.
    I certainly wouldn't put this share in my Self managed fund with currently is 100% cash after a VERY LOVELY few years. All my close familys super is in cash 100% times too hard to make money on shares I want to sleep. We are losing as the Auzzie dollar drops unfortunately only gold and silver will help that one.
    No more fighting guys it depends on each of our perspectives. Happy new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$275.00
Change
1.700(0.62%)
Mkt cap ! $132.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$274.75 $275.49 $272.56 $122.9M 448.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40 $274.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$275.01 685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$275.00
  Change
1.700 ( 0.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
$274.80 $275.48 $272.60 29224
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.