CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

just popped my head in to see if some of the old pumpers were...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    just popped my head in to see if some of the old pumpers were still around, mr/mrs doctor seus and the like, of course not, and even the newbies who came in when it was in a horrid downtrend claiming a turn around for no reason other than the idea sounded like something they never heard before so clearly it was genius and the new facebook in regards to market disturbing technology LOL
    I tried to fight of the originals b/s by saying that the balance sheet mattered more than the glossy powepoints and charts and articles they were spreading, hoping it would catch fire and rip off the innocents. well they got out of course maybe even earlier than me, I joined the evil n traded a little just to get out over breakeven. BUT just want to remind anyone else considred this as a time to enter, this company ain't going anywhere other than into administration unless Miraculously!!! a genius comes around and makes the what they do cost less than it earns, some pretty smart ppl gave it a go and had not even a chance, so you'd be brave ro think otherwise. And trading wise, don't bother, only time the price is alive while it's still got a pulse is when there is one or two indications they won't need to raise at least for 3 or so quarters, but death is much more likely to happen before that comes along.As to what Kerry plans with it who knows, maybe a cheap way to acquire some patents or the like, 5m is pennies to him.
    And it does make much more sense to be a subsidiary of a larger corp than a standalone, one that could give it the life time and absorb costs before it can start to become profitable, many years into the future. But that acquirer is not going to pay for it anything close to what 90% of retail holders paid for it if that's what you wishing for, so buy or hold? I'd say if big holding SELL, as likelihood is you'll have 0 and anything is better than that, if it's a smaller parcle you'd hold out for the worst hope it's not fatal and sell on the bounce. The reason why original owner got out when he did, so he could sell what he had at least for something enough to have a go at something else because the new boys are here to reduce price not increase and takeover for sure, then what they do to it nobody other than a few know that's for sure. Kerry and his one or two most trusted.

You will also know when a likely bounce is to occur (if not dead by then) when the same sort return here with their ramping that were around the 10c mark trying to hope for the same as their charts were indicating a possbly and hen dumping at 20 mark or whatever. If nothing happens even then just go no matter what. If does, watch charts and do what they do.

hope that's helpful to your dicussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.